Our other Journals:
- IOJPH Journals follows all the best practices defined by the COPE (Committee Of Publication Ethics) for editors.
- Our journal always ready to harvest views and suggestion of authors and editorial board members to improve the journal quality.
- To maintain the quality, we follow the double-blind peer reviewing methods to ensuring the quality and fair policy of publication.
- We always assign the reviewing process to our suitable qualified editorial board members.
- Our team follows different processes, which encourages accuracy and clarity of research paper and including the technical editing if required.
- A misconduct contains the following issues in a research paper:
o Redundant Publication in submitted/published manuscript
o Plagiarism in submitted/published manuscript
o Fabricated data in submitted/published manuscript
- If any misconduct information submitted by reviewer or reader, our team plans to investigate the issue to collect evidence for the scenario.
- Once we found enough evidence(s) to prove the misconduct was true, the author is informed about their misconduct to get their clarification on the matter.
- If our author accepts the misconduct we provide the original reference for the text and inform the reader about the issue.
- When author fails to provide enough evidence(s) to prove his/her work or denies the misconduct, we have the right to reject his/her article from our journal, in case if already published then we have the right to remove the article from our website.
- In case of author fails to communicate, we proceed to contact their institution to raise the issue of misconduct to get their reviews.
Changes in Authorship
The authorship changes are concerned in the following condition:-
- Request to add a corresponding author before publication of the manuscript.
- Request to remove a corresponding author before publication of the manuscript.
- Request to add a corresponding author after the publication of the manuscript.
- Request to remove a corresponding author after the publication of the manuscript.
To change the authorship of an article we process the following steps:-
- Ask to provide a valid reason(s) for changing in the authorship of the manuscript.
- We ask from all authors if they agree on the change of authorship details. If all agree the authorship will be changed.
- If not all authors agree, the article will be suspended until all authors agree to change in authorship details.
- In case if the article already published and author do not agree on the change in authorship, their institution will be asked to resolve the issue of their authorship if the excluded author wish to proceed.