Our other Journals:
Aim and Scope
IOJPH Journal founded in 2018 and it is a rapidly growing academic publisher in the fields of Engineering Sciences like Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc. The main mission is to publish journals and thesis and devote to research and global dissemination of academic information.
The IOJPH Journals are increasingly important journals for the development of engineering science and technology. The primary audience of this publication comprises academics, graduate students, practitioners and all others interested in engineering science research. The journal welcomes and encourages articles from both practitioners and academics.
We publish papers on a variety of topics, contexts and research methods that examine the rapidly evolving relationship between accounting and information technology. We encourage a wide range of submissions, including, but not limited to:
- All science and engineering disciplines
- Pure and applied sciences including zoology, fishery and other areas.
- Applied Engineering/ sciences such as Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, etc
- Application of scientific inventions for engineering purpose
- Advances in engineering and technology
- Any new methodology to support engineering products
- Any new area which has potential to be published in an International journal
- Areas related to computers and communication.
- Scientific research related to applied medical sciences.