European Football Leagues Support among Undergraduate Students in Nigeria: A Multinomial Logistic Regression Approach.
This work researches into some popular European football leagues Nigerian students love
watching. This includes : The English Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga and La-liga. Some
factors that tend to influence their love for these leagues were examined. The data the
research were obtained using a questionnaire completed by some Nigerian undergraduate
students. Multinomial Logistic regression was employed
2. Cho.Y.P and Rebecca.N.N (2002), "Using multinomial logit models to predict adolescent
behavioral risk", Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, spring 2003, vol 2, No1.3. Chatterjee S, and Hadi A (2006) "Regression Analysis by Example", John Wiley & Sons.
4. Garson D (2009), "Logistic Regression With SPSS", North Carolina State University, Public
5. Mullender L (2005), "Tutorial multinomial logit analysis",
6. Murray C.J.L, Dias D.R.H, Kulkarni S.C, Lozano.R, Stevens G.A, and Ezzati M (2007) "Improving
the Comparability of Diabetes Mortality Statistics in the U.S and Mexico", Diabetes Care 31:451-
458, Dol:10.2337/dc07-1370,American Diabetes Association.
7. Raymo J.M and Sweeney M.M, (2006), "Work-Family Conflict and Retirement Preferences".
The Journals of Gerontology series B : Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences 61:S161-S169.
8. Riggs D (2008), "Using Multinomial Logistic Regression analysis to Develop a Model of
Australian Gay and Heterosexual Sperm Donors' Motivation and Beliefs", International Journal
of Emerging Technologies and Society 2008, ISSN 1835-8780.
9. Salkind N.J (2007), Encyclopedia of measurement and statistics, USA; SAGE Publication, Inc.
16. Schafer J.L (2006) "Multinomial logistic regression models", STAT 544- Lecture 19.
10. Slingerland A.S, Van Lenthe F.J, Jukema J.W, Kamphuis C.B.M, Looman C,Giskes.K, Huisman
M, Narayan K.M.V, Mackenbach J.P, and Brug J (2007), "Aging Retirement, and Changes in
Physical Activity : Prospective Cohort Findings from the GLOBE Study", American Journal of
Epidemiology, Volume 165, Number 12,pp.1356-1363
- All contributor(s) agree to transfer the copyright of this article to IOJPH Journal.
- IOJPH Journal will have all the rights to distribute, share, sell, modify this research article with proper reference of the contributors.
- IOJPH Journal will have the right to edit or completely remove the published article on any misconduct happening.